Monday, November 22, 2010

It's a red and white Christmas.

The very first all white tree from the Thompson household. It is so much better in person. I wish you all could see it...... Hint, hint......

When the lights are on it glitters like nothing I have ever seen before. It is like there is real ice all over the tree and the reflections are so pretty. The boys get up in the morning and thie first thing they want to do is go downstairs and turn the tree on.

Mark told me that this is his favorite tree I have made so far. That made me giddy as you all know how much he loved the blue tree I made for him that was covered in snow. Christmas rocks!!

The best thing about this is that ALL of the decorations came from the dollar tree!! I love that place at Christmas time. I already had all of this stuff from a few years ago and just used it in new ways. I have been making all kinds of new things this year. It has been so fun.....

 I made this Merry Christmas banner last year. I found the birds at Michaels a few weeks ago in the $1 bins and knew just waht to do with them. I have fallen in love with birds this year and have been adding them to the house as I find them.


I have so many pretty vases that I have been able to do all kinds of Christmas touches all over the house. MaryBeth gave me the ice skates years ago and I fill them with the same flowers year after year. I love that added touch of whimsey. Thank you maryBeth.


I will add more pictures later so you can see the rest of the things I have been up to. Love you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment