Sunday, November 21, 2010

The start of Christmas!!!

I had to do Christmas early this year. As you know I have not been in the Christmas decorating mood for the lase two years but this year....WOW. I have been so inspired by all the blogs I have been reading. I knew that I would not be able to wait till after Thanksgiving to start.



Here is one of the pillows I made from an old sweater I found. I made the stems and flowers out of the scraps. I love how it turned out so I decided to make another one.

Here is the other one I made. This one is my favorite!!



It is so much fun to be creative in this way.


So why stop there. I just kept on going and now have a couch full of warm sweater pillows.


                                      You have to love snowflakes and candy cane ruffles and roses.


              This sweater use to be a childs sweater dress. Not anymore. This is now the pillow I take a nap on.
I just unbutton it to get the pillow insert out and wash...... Handy when you have three little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment