Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The new house!!

The dining room and dish storage.





I love how this is turning out.



I love having all the dishes on display. I think the colors are so pretty.




This is where I am going to put the blue wicker chair and side table.




I love the dining, living room, kitchen como. It is pretty cramped but I love it.


This is my tiny kitchen. We can only have one person in there at a time and can only have one appliance door open at a time as well. Crazy small but it it actually working really well.










This is the entryway to the house.





Laundry room / bathroom full of dirty laundry. I am so glad that they will have it fixed next week.

Well once I have the upstairs ready I will post more pictures. Welcome to my new home.

The Thompsons
1806 N. Corbin Ln.
Spokane Valley, WA 99016

No comments:

Post a Comment