Monday, May 2, 2011

Our favorite place in Washington.

So God knew that we were in need of a place, a special place to get away from all the stress of living here. He provided it for us on Sat. evening. I took Cody and Caleb to the YMCA and on the way there we kept seeing all of these beavers!! Awesome for the little boy who loves all animals. So I decided to go on a little drive to find more. We drove past the YMCA which we have never done before, DUHHHHHH. All of a sudden right in front of us is this HUGE waterfall! It was amazing and we all started screaming at the same time.




We took all the boys there on Sunday for a picnic and to go fishing. We had the best time as a family. The boys said that they wanted to live there and I have to say I would be fine with the idea.


Here is the dock to go fishing on. There are picnic tables off to the left under a bunch of trees and that is where we had our lunch. We did a devotion with the boys and then fishing. Next came an amazing hike.

Here is sweet little caleb posing for mommy!

My handsome Caleb with the best smile in the world.


My Hubby of 10 years. Be still my heart!!




And just one picture of Hunter as he still will not let me take pictures of him!!! Growl!!
I will post more picture of our new piece of Heaven later. I have to pick up the little ones. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment