Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some new creations by me!!

I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I thought I would show you a few of the things I have been creating over the last few weeks.


This is now in my hallway so every time I walk thru, it makes me smile!!


I decided to use some of my new scrapbook paper instead of just using fabric.

This fabric was from the cutest baby dress. I used the rest of the fabric when I made a batch of rosettes for a project. Smocking is one of my favorite things. I think it is so pretty. It also looks VERY complicated so it is one thing I have not attempted as of yet. Maybe someday!!

This fabric was from another baby dress that I used on a project. Having three boys I just long to buy all of the cute baby girl clothes out there. When I find beautiful prints at the thrift store on a baby garment it is such a good excuse to buy it!! Maybe someday I will buy them for a daughter of my own but for now this will do...

I love this paper. It was much harder to do paper then fabric. I had to really work at it in order to get it right.


I have a thing for birds right now. They make me so happy. Not to mention that this is my favorite color blue so when you put them together I am one happy girl.



Fabric and paper together. FUN!!


I hope you like them. Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment